sábado, 22 de octubre de 2011

Direction

1.- How do I get to the Centenario gas station?
     If I am at El Dorado.
Drive for the carretera Agua Prieta-Cananea and turn left the monument Mango de Hacha, stop in trafic light turn left in the corner. It's El Centenario gas station.

2.- How do I get to museum Buenavista del Cobre?
     If I am at Ley supermarket.
Drive avenue Sinaloa, go five blocks, turn left the corner It's bus station turn right the avenue Obregon go three blocks, turn left across the avenue Juarez straight in the corner.

3.- How do I get to Benavides pharmacy?
     If I am at Telmex.
Walk turn right agt the corner, go straight aacross the street, down the street nex to the pawn shop.

4.- How do I get to XEFQ radio station?
     If I am at El otro rollo.
Go across the street down the street at the corner across the street.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario